Event Setup Guide
ONBOARDING & EVENT SETUP DETAILS
- Create New Event
- Add Location, Start/End Date, Support Links
- (Dashboard Tile Image is only for internal use and will be displayed on your concierge.com dashboard to help differentiate between your events.)
- Share the Event with Team Members
Elements - Elements are the building blocks for your event. An element is anything and everything that will be offered to a single guest, a specific group, or everyone being invited. Elements show up in chronological order on the guest itinerary (unless you tell concierge.com to hide the elements).
- Travel elements (air) - any guests coming in via airline travel? If so we will set up a custom email address for this event so that you may forward the air confirmation email from the airline/travel partner to concierge.com, where it will be automatically uploaded to the correct guest. This info will be on each guest's unique itinerary.
- Travel elements (ground) - buses, black cars, etc.
- Hotel elements - name, location and dates for hotel. Provide a template to your hotel to use for confirmation codes...these will be uploaded in bulk and automatically assigned to the correct guest. This info will be on each guest's unique itinerary.
- Activity elements any event, activity or experience that you are offering your guests.
- Bonus elements - any elements with no start/end time (such as a gift bag)
- Set inventory limits for elements whenever necessary.
Upload Guest List and send Save the Date (optional)
- The guest list must be .CSV with all of your attendees- with separate columns for First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Company Name.
Groups - Groups are types of guests who will receive a different experience, such as a VIP dinner, upgraded hotel, unique invitation, etc. The differences between groups can be very minor, concierge.com allows us to clone groups then make small changes that differentiate them.
- Assign each group a name and arrival and departure dates.
- Set inventory limits if necessary.
- Determine if guest of each group(s) will be allowed to invite a companion.
- Add elements to each group.
- Add Custom fields if desired (for internal use only, will not appear on guest’s itinerary).
- Customize Event Website (optional), Invitation emails, Registration page and Itinerary.
IMAGES AND GRAPHICS NEEDED
- Email graphics (build within concierge.com or upload html) recommended width is 600 pixels
- Banner image (1140px x 287px - .jpeg, .png, .gif, .pdf) for Registration page and Itinerary
- Landing page graphics (build within concierge.com or upload html) optional
- Color palate - there are multiple places to customize the colors, such as Registration and Itineraries, so Hex codes, Pantone or RGB codes for your brand's colors.
- RSVP Button language (YES or NO, or something more creative)
- RSVP message language (for YES or NO RSVPs)
- Itinerary Intro headline and personalized message to guest (use merge tags)
- Itinerary “You’re Here!” message (can be hidden) message to guests, what they should do upon arrival
- Itinerary “Time To Go Home” message (can be hidden) goodbye message to guests.
- Itinerary Email Subject and copy with link to itinerary.
OTHER INFO NEEDED
- What personal/contact/travel info do you want to collect?
- Any survey questions you want to add?
- Upload any photo release, affidavit, tax form, NDA, or any other legal form necessary in the Account Tools section and then link to required forms when customizing the registration page.