Guest Profile - Communicating with Guests Individually
There are many helpful communication tools within the guest profile. In the below example, a Guest Profile Image has already been uploaded.
From within the guest profile, you can "Send Itinerary", download the itinerary, view the "RSVP Link", "Preview Itinerary", "Send Email to Guest", and add a "CC Email".
1. Send Itinerary - Clicking this will immediately send the guest their itinerary.
2. Download Itinerary - This will generate a PDF download of that guest's itinerary on your computer.
3. RVSP Link - Clicking this will bring you to that guest's unique registration page. You can use that URL to send to a guest directly if necessary.
4. Preview Itinerary - Clicking this will bring you to that guest's unique itinerary. You can use that URL to send to a guest directly if necessary.
5. Send Email to Guest - Clicking this will generate a pop up box to send an email directly to that guest.
6. Add a CC Email - Clicking the plus sign allows you to add a CC Email for that guest. This is helpful if a guest's secretary needs to be included on event communications.
You can also add "NOTES" to a Guest Profile. This is helpful for internal use. Click "Add Note" if you want to make note of something for that particular guest.
You will need to "Select a Note Type" - phone, email, guest, or something general.
Once added, the system will display the note that was typed, who took it, and the date/time stamp.